MSRA-Back To The Fifties
The 40th Anniversary of the Minnesota Street Rod Association’s Back to the 50’s Weekend presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts will be held June 21-23.
The 40th Annual Minnesota Street Rod Association’s Back to the 50’s Weekend will be held June 21 – 23rd at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Falcon Heights, MN (St. Paul).
Friday and Saturday – 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday – 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.
In 2012 there were 11,795 hot rods, customs and classics that blanketed the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Also in 2011 there were 0ver 300 Commercial vendors and automotive exhibits and 0ver 300 Crafters.
Again this year along with over a projected 12,000 hot rods, customs and classics, along with vendors and crafters, the fun continues with
• Live 50’s music both Friday and Saturday evening
• Flyover! Saturday at 2:00pm if weather permits, or Sunday at 11:00am as alternative time.
• Gigantic Swap Meet on Sunday, 6 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• MSRA Kid’s World: Kids’ Pedal Tractor Pull, games and activities for toddlers to ‘tweens on Saturday:
• Ladies Showcase
• “Ignitors” Youth Rodders Mini Show – Check out the next generation of rodders and their customized wheels at the corner of Carnes and Chambers
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• MECUM Hot Rod Auction